EST n : standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian; used in the eastern United States [syn: Eastern Time, Eastern Standard Time]
EST or Est or est may stand for:
EST or Est or est
- est in French, meaning "east", as in referring to France and to the Alsace, Franche-Comté and Lorraine régions
- est - a Brazilian comtemporary brand of personal care products
- Est (Fire Emblem archetype), opposite of the Jeigan archetype in the Nintendo video game series
- EST.. - a New Zealand graffiti-influenced art label
- est. - abbreviation for "established"
- est. - abbreviation for "estimated" or "estimate"
- -est, a suffix used in English to form a superlative adjective or adverb
- EST - abbreviation for Erhard Seminars Training, an active participant in the "Human Potential" movement of the 70's
- EST - abbreviation for Electronic Sell-Through
- Esbjörn Svensson Trio, a Swedish jazz trio which issues recordings under the acronym "EST"
- Eastern Standard Time - three separate time zones use this name:
- European Summer Time - the daylight-saving time used in Europe.
- Eastern Summer Time - the daylight-saving time used in south-eastern Australia
- Expressed sequence tag, the (usually partial) sequence of a gene transcript in biology
EST in Catalan: EST
EST in German: Est
EST in Spanish: EST
EST in Esperanto: EST
EST in French: EST
EST in Korean: EST
EST in Italian: EST
EST in Hungarian: Est
EST in Dutch: EST
EST in Japanese: EST
EST in Kölsch: EST (Watt ėßß datt?)
EST in Slovenian: EST
EST in Swedish: EST
EST in Turkish: EST